- you’ve received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- the item(s) is due to expire within 3 months where the shelf life of the item is more than 3 months
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
If you’re order is suitable for a return based on the conditions above, you can raise a request within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. For details on how to contact us for a return, please visit HERE. Please note that all returns are reviewed for eligibility. All refunds are subject to the verification and review by our Returns team.
Refunds for all eligible Returns are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for Cash on Delivery.
The time frame for different payment modes is given below:
|Mode of Payment||Mode of Refund|
|Credit cards / Debit Cards||Credit cards/debit Cards|
|Net Banking||Net Banking Account (Credited to Bank Account)|
|Cash on Delivery||NEFT to Bank Account|
* Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean the working days on which Medlife corporate office operates.
For Cash on Delivery orders:
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). You will need to update following information to enable us to process a refund to your account.
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Name
Important: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your GlsBazar account should match with the name of the bank account holder. If you have paid the bills using a third party account, refunds will be made to the same account. NEFT refunds will typically be initiated in three business days from our end and will be credited to your account in another two to three business days. GlsBazar will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.